YCW 752 - Outside Glazed Pressure Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
The YCW 752 is an outside glazed pressure wall system that offers a sight line of a mere 2” wide.
The system offers a wide variety of face covers and back members of several different depths that may be steel reinforced to suit design requirements. YCW 752 also provides improved thermal performance to conserve energy and lower operating costs.
- 2” Face by 2-3/4”, 3-3/4” or 5-1/4” Back Member
- Outside Glazing of 1/4” or 1” Glazing
- Various Snap-On Covers to Fit Design Needs
- Separate Interior/Exterior Finish Options
- Low Profile Door Sub-Frames for YKK AP Entrances
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 1/4" Glazing Infill: 6-5/8" │ 1" Glazing Infill: 4-7/8", 7-3/8"
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Outside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front