YKK AP Product Guide
Welcome to the YKK AP Product Guide! Below is a quick overview of the tools and documents
available within the guide. You can return to this screen at any time by clicking YKK AP
Product Guide in the left navigation.
Product Type Icon Legend:
- Advanced Thermal enerGfacade® products
- Impact Resistant & Blast Mitigation ProTek® products
- Details - CAD drawings for products are avialable in dwg, dxf, and PDF file formats are available in the Details section for each product.
- CADdrop Utility - For PC Users only. Go to product Details and click the section you want. If you have the CADdrop utility installed, you will be able to drop the drawing into your product documentation. Installation instructions are available in the Details section for first time users.
- CSI Specifications - available for all products
- Installation and Assembly Instructions - fabrication instructions are available where applicable
- Maintenance Manual - provides initial inspection, cleaning, replacement and on-going maintenance instructions
- Product Data Sheet - these summaries of product benefits and value can be included in in submittal packages
- AT-a-Glance Checklist - this checklist empowers QA personnel on the jobsite to ensure YKK AP’s installation instructions are followed.
- Certificate of Compliance - demonstrates thermal performance using a variety of glass types to meet project specification and/or code compliance.
- Florida Product Approvals - specific links to approvals on Florida Building Commission website
- Test Reports - Available after logging into myTECHLink. YKK AP systems are tested at accreditted, independent laboratories to qualify their performance.