20D / 35D / 50D - Standard & Custom Commercial Entrances
Entrance systems by YKK AP offer an abundance of design options. Our unique VersaJamb® reinforced tubular door frame allows for side-lite glazing without shear clips while maintaining the structural integrity of transom frames.
Door corners are mechanically joined and welded to ensure that they are more than capable of withstanding today’s most demanding conditions. Standard hardware options include the Smart Series Push/Pull and touch bar exit devices. Custom entrances are available with options for one inch glazing, mid rails, high bottom rails and will accommodate most custom hardware.
Rapid Building Envelope / Non-Thermal
- Single and Double acting door options
- Doors are far above standard quality and performance
- Complete design freedom via varied rail and stile widths
- All door corners are mechanically joined and welded
- Lifetime warranty on door corners*
* Contact YKK AP for specific details on our entrance warranty and limitations.
- 20D Narrow Stile 3′-0″ and 3′-6″ x 7′-0″ Singles
- 20D Narrow Stile 6′-0″ x 7′-0″ Pairs
- Offset Pivots, Center Pivot and Butt Hinge hanging options
- Overhead and concealed closers
- MS Lock and CVR Exit Device (Offset Pivot only)
- 20D, 35D, and 50D
- Doors up to 8′-0″ Tall
- Standard and Custom Hardware
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Swinging/Terrace Door
Entrance Style: Standard
Stile Width: Narrow / Medium / Wide
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Located in Allen, Texas, the new Legacy ER stands out amongst the suburban neighborhoods. Clad in metal and glass, the building is an example of the progressive architecture that is seeping into the medical community.View Project