YWE 60 T - Thermally Improved, High Performance Window Wall System
Category: Window Walls
YWE 60 T is a thermally improved window wall system designed and engineered to meet the design challenges of today’s new buildings. The system is capable of spanning from floor to floor, even at higher design loads.
Snap-on face covers enable separate interior/exterior finishes for aesthetic and/or economic reasons. The system is glazed from the interior to reduce field labor with options for outside re-glazing. Optional head and sill anchors allow ease of installation for punched openings. Two sided structural silicone glazing at vertical mullions is also available as an option.
- 2-1/4” Face by 6” Overall Depth
- Interior Glazed
- Screw Spline or Shear Clip Construction
- Two Piece Interior Glass Stop to Improve Performance
- Optional Structural Silicone Glazed Intermediate Verticals
- Separate Interior/Exterior Finish Options
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: 6"
Framing Installation Method: Continuous Head and Sill / Vertical Through / Screw Spline
Glazing Installation: Inside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front