YHS 50 FI - Impact Resistant and Blast Mitigating Storefront System for Insulating Glass
YHS 50 FI is a high performance storefront system designed for insulating glass 1" to 1-5/16" thick and tested to meet the most demanding conditions.
With varied infill and components, YHS 50 FI can meet the requirements for Impact Resistance, Blast Mitigation or both. The system features the Model 35H entrance door with maximum-security dead bolts or optional exit devices for egress requirements. An Inside Glazed option is now also available for this system.
Hurricane Impact / Blast Mitigation / Rapid Building Envelope / Non-Thermal
- Large & Small Missile
- Small Missile is Dry Glazed
- Large Missile is Wet or Dry Glazed
- ASTM E 1886 / 1996, TAS 201 – 203
- Tested to +/- 70 psf *
- Florida State-Wide Product Approval
- Approved for High Velocity Hurricane Zone
- Blast Mitigation
- YHS 50 FI meets UFC 4-010-01 prescriptive standard in accordance with 2007 revisions.
- Model 35H – “Low Hazard” per ASTM F 1642 Test @ 6 psi / 41psi-ms
*Contact YKK AP Engineering for Job Specific Wind Load analysis at higher levels.
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: 5"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glass Type: Insulating