YES 45 TU - Center Set Thermally Broken Commercial Storefront System
YES 45 TU is a thermally broken, center set, flush glazed storefront system for insulating glass.
This architectural commercial storefront system is thermally broken by means of a poured and debridged pocket that employs a patented process, ThermaBond Plus®, to greatly improve adhesion of the polyurethane to the extruded aluminum. Combining science and technology, ThermaBond Plus resolves the problem of adhesion and the resultant dry shrinkage associated with typical poured and debridged systems.
Thermally Broken / Rapid Building Envelope
- 2″ Face by 4-1/2″ Overall Depth
- Outside or Inside Glazed
- Accepts 1″ Insulating Glass
- High Performance Sill Flashing
- No Blind Seals
- Tall back leg for enhanced water resistance
- Patented 3 point attachment of end dam
- Patented Screw Spline or
- Shear Block Assembly
- ThermaBond Plus Thermal Break
- Model 20D/35D/50D Single Doors up to 4′-0″ x 8′-0″
- Model 20D/35D/50D Pairs up to 8′-0″ x 8′-0″
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 4-1/2"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline / Shear Block
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge