YES 45 XT - High Performance Storefront Featuring Dual Thermal Barriers
This energy saving storefront system features a dual thermal barrier design to significantly reduce heat transfer and keep internal surfaces warmer.
MLP™ (mechanical lock profile) technology delivers superior structural integrity to provide longer vertical spans and horizontal spacings; not to mention its best-in-class thermal performance attributes.
MLP is a trademark of AZON USA INC.
Advanced Thermal / Thermally Broken / Rapid Building Envelope
- Outstanding thermal performance utilizing standard 1″ insulating glass
- Overall system U-factor=0.36 (using UCOG=0.29)
- Greater efficiency can be achieved with higher performance glass
- Warmer Interior Surfaces with a CRFf of 66
- STC (ASTM E 90): 1″ IG; 32, 1″ Laminated; 36
- OITC (ASTM E 1425): 1″ IG; 27, 1″ Laminated; 30
- 2″ Face by 4-1/2″ Overall Depth
- Screw Spline Assembly
- Integrates with Sun Control Products ThermaShade® and Luminance®
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: 4-1/2"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge
Bob Evans Farms Corporate Headquarters
Bob Evans Farms recently built their new headquarters in New Albany, OH. The project featured the enerGfacade line with products from the entrances, storefront and curtainwall categories.View Project