YES 60 TU - Thermally Broken Commercial Storefront System
YKK AP’s family of storefront products is now more versatile with the addition of an energy efficient 6" offset product. This helps maximize energy performance and blend with the aesthetics of curtain wall.
This 6” thermally broken storefront system can deliver the thermal performance necessary for climate zones 1, 2 & 3, and climate zones 4,5 & 6 when complying with ASHRAE 90.1 versions of the energy code thru 2013 using 1” low E IGU’s. This system was designed to be structurally strong with a YKK AP’s patented ThermaBond Plus pour and de-bridged thermal barrier. ThermaBond Plus has the strength to allow for larger spans more than 13’ vertically and 5’ horizontally. Please reference the design manual wind loads charts for more details.
- Outside Glazed
- Excellent thermal performance utilizing standard 1″ insulating glass
- Patented ThermaBond Plus® thermal break
- High Performance Sill Flashing
- No Blind Seals
- Tall back leg for enhanced water resistance
- Patented 3 point attachment of end dam
- Integrates with the YES 45 Series Storefront Systems
- Diamond Shaped Screw Spline Assembly
- Model 20D/35D/50D Single Doors up to 4’–0” x 8’–0”
- Model 20D/35D/50D Pairs up to 8’-0” x 8’-0”
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 6"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge