YES 60 FI - Flush Glazed Storefront System with Insulating Glass
YES 60 FI (2” x 6”) is an offset, flush glazed framing system developed for 1/4" up to 1” insulating glass and other types of infill panels of varying thicknesses.
This 6” non-thermal storefront system can deliver the thermal performance necessary for climate zones 1 and 2 with a 1” low E IGU. The YES 60 FI is 10% stronger structurally than the TU and XT systems, allowing for the maximum spans both vertically and horizontally. The FI system can glaze a ¼”monolithic glass with a pocket reducer. This system is one of the most flexible storefront design choices on the market today.
- Outside Glazed
- Diamond Shaped Screw Spline Assembly
- High Performance Sill Flashing
- Integrates with the YES 45 Series Storefront
- Gasket With Stretch-Resistant Cord
- Integral Entrance Door Frames
- Enhanced Water Infiltration Resistance
- Compatible with ThermaShade and Luminance Sun Control Systems
- Model 20D/35D/50D Single Doors up to 4’–0” x 8’–0”
- Model 20D/35D/50D Pairs up to 8’-0” x 8’-0”
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 6"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glass Type: Insulating