YSD 700 H - Impact Resistant Heavy Commercial Sliding Door
Category: Sliding Doors
The YKK AP ProTek® YSD 700 H impact resistant heavy commercial sliding glass door is designed to provide protection from the fierce cyclical pressures and projectiles associated with hurricane force winds.
The engineering behind the design concept provides enhanced structural capabilities to meet stringent building codes. This sliding door is designed to accept 9/16” laminated monolithic lites and 1” or 1-3/16” thick insulating units that may be configured to provide protection from both large and small missile impacts. Fixed lites are integrated into the sub frame for improved performance and reduced cost.
Hurricane Impact / Non-Thermal
- Available configurations: OX, XO, OXO, & OXXO
- AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S. 2-97/NAFS-02
- HC-120 Grade
- Florida Product Approval – HVHZ
- +100/-120 PSF
- 7” frame depth
- Factory glazing (active panels) & screens
- Standard heavy-duty hardware, including stainless steel tandem rollers & track cover for years of worry-free operation
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Sliding Door
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating