YSD 600 T - Thermally Broken Architectural Sliding Door
Category: Sliding Doors
The YSD 600 T is a thermally broken architectural (AW) rated sliding glass door designed to provide greater energy efficiency and occupant comfort.
The engineering behind the design concept provides enhanced structural capabilities without the need to add reinforcing. This sliding door is designed to accept standard tempered 1″ thick insulating units. All panels, fixed and operable, may be pre-glazed in the shop to take advantage of a controlled environment and less expensive shop labor. An optional low-profile sill option is available for the door.
- Available configurations: OX, XO, OXO, & OXXO
- AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S. 2-97/NAFS-02
- AW-75 Grade
- Thermally broken by ThermaBond Plus® (frame), and MegaTherm® (panels) technology.
- 6″ frame depth
- Resistance to Water Infiltration: 20 PSF
- Factory glazing & screens
- Heavy-duty hardware, including stainless steel tandem rollers & track cover for years of worry-free operation
- Low Sill Threshold option available for greater accessibility in OX and XO configurations only
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Sliding Door
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge / Iso Struts