YCW 750 XT IG - High Performance, Inside Glazed Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
YCW 750 XT IG is an inside glazed curtain wall system that yields best-in-class thermal performance and exceeds, not only current codes, but also exceeds the most stringent green building codes and standards in the industry today.
YCW 750 XT IG is engineered to meet and exceed the most stringent sustainable building codes and standards through the use of MegaTherm® thermal struts for excellent energy efficiency. The insulating glass rests on integrated structural supports, which diverts the dead load away from the thermal barriers, ensuring long-term structural integrity. YCW 750 XT IG easily integrates with a building’s air-vapor barrier.
Advanced Thermal / Thermally Broken
- Outstanding Thermal Performance – overall U-factors of 0.36
- Ability to integrate with building’s air-vapor barrier
- Installation efficiencies
- Inside glazing enhances the installation process
- Two-piece glass stop improves critical seals and reduces material cost
- Open back head and sill members for ease of installation
- Design characteristics
- Variety of face covers
- Dual finish option (interior – exterior)
- Engineered to meet the most stringent building codes
- Low-profile door sub-frames for YKK AP entrances
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: With 1" Glass: 6", 7-1/2"
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Inside
Glass Type: Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Thermal Method: Iso Struts