YCW 750 SSG - 2 and 4-Sided Structural Silicone Glazed Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
The popular YCW 750 family of products has been expanded from 2-sided to include 4-side structural silicone glazing.
This stick built system is designed for glazing in a climate controlled environment for increased quality assurance of critical seals. Shop glazed cassettes interlock with integral toggle adapters on horizontals to create full width engagement top and bottom.
- Versatile Framing Design
- 4-side structural silicone shop glazing
- 2-side or 4-side structural silicone glazed in the field
- 4-Side captured (YCW 750 OG & YCW 750 IG)
- 90° inside and outside corners
- Accommodates splayed wall designs
- Structural setting block chairs
- Variety of face covers
- Dual Finish capability (inside / outside finish)
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 2-Sided: With 1" Glass: 6", 7-1/2" - With 1/4" Glass: 5-1/4", 6-3/4" | 4-Sided Field: With 1" Glass: 5-1/16", 6-9/16", 8-1/16", 9-9/16" | 4-Sided Shop: With 1" Glass: 5-7/8", 7-3/8", 8-7/8", 9-9/16"
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Outside / Structural
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Located in Allen, Texas, the new Legacy ER stands out amongst the suburban neighborhoods. Clad in metal and glass, the building is an example of the progressive architecture that is seeping into the medical community.View Project