YCW 750 IG - Inside Glazed Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
YCW 750 IG is primarily an inside glazed curtain wall system designed for low to mid-rise applications.
Where inside glazing is not permissible, optional horizontals are available for outside glazing. Attaching the face cover with the thermal clips improves the performance of the system, reduces fabrication and field labor, and enables a separate finish to be specified for the interior and exterior of the framing system.
- Installation efficiencies
- Inside glazing enhances the installation process
- Outside glazing options available
- Two-piece glass stop improves critical seals and reduces material cost
- Open back head and sill members for ease of installation
- Design characteristics
- Variety of face covers
- Dual finish option (interior – exterior)
- Engineered to meet the most stringent building codes
- Low profile door sub-frames for YKK AP entrances
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: With 1" Glass: 6", 7-1/2" - With 1/4" Glass: 5-1/4", 6-3/4"
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Inside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front