YCW 750 SplineTech® - Outside Glazed, Screw Spline Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
YCW 750 SplineTech® is the latest addition to YKK AP’s very successful line of curtain wall glazing systems. The new system shares many of the same features, options, and accessories with the YCW 750 outside glazed curtain wall system, but it is designed to simplify fabrication and assembly.
All intermediate horizontal members are attached employing YKK AP’s patented screw spline technology. Eliminating the common shear block attachment reduces fabrication labor and enables the wall to be pre-assembled and completely prepared for glazing in the shop to further reduce field labor.
Unitized/Shop-Glazed / Thermally Broken / Rapid Building Envelope
- Enhanced design flexibility
- Dual finish option (interior – exterior)
- Variety of face covers
- Engineered to meet the most stringent building codes
- Optional two-sided structural silicone glazing at verticals
- Reduced field labor
- Verticals may be punched to attach horizontal members
- Pre-assemble and prep for glazing in the shop
- Open back head and sill members for ease of installation
- Low profile door sub-frames for YKK AP entrances
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 5-1/4", 6", 6-3/4" 7-1/2"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glazing Installation: Outside / Structural
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Anodized Plus® / SplineTech®
Located in Allen, Texas, the new Legacy ER stands out amongst the suburban neighborhoods. Clad in metal and glass, the building is an example of the progressive architecture that is seeping into the medical community.View Project