YCW 750 OG - Outside Glazed Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
YCW 750 OG (Outside Glazed) is a pressure wall system that provides the flexibility required for today’s projects.
The system offers a wide variety of face covers and several different depth back members that can accommodate taller spans and higher design pressures. The system provides improved thermal performance to conserve energy and lower operating costs.
Rapid Building Envelope / Non-Thermal
- Design freedom
- Splayed mullions to create dramatic building aesthetics
- Variety of face covers
- Dual finish option (interior – exterior)
- Engineered to meet the most stringent building codes
- Stick built using concealed fasteners
- Low profile door sub-frames for YKK AP entrances
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 5-1/4", 6", 6-3/4" 7-1/2", 9"
Framing Installation Method: Shear Block
Glazing Installation: Outside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front