YUW 750 TU - Thermally Broken, Unitized Curtain Wall with Polyamide Plates
Category: Curtain Walls
The YUW 750 TU is a unitized wall system that can be captured or silicone glazed, designed to be assembled and glazed in a climate controlled environment for increased quality assurance of critical seals.
The YUW 750 TU is a unitized wall system designed to be assembled and glazed in a climate controlled environment for increased quality assurance of critical seals. Complete units are then shipped directly to the jobsite permitting rapid installation and dry-in of low to mid-rise commercial buildings. The YUW 750 TU also easily interfaces with sun shades for a greater sustainable design solution.
Unitized/Shop-Glazed / Thermally Broken
- Versatile Framing Design
- Captured: 2 1/2” sightline
- 4-side structural silicone glazing
- Advanced Thermal Barrier minimizes Heat Transfer
- Improved Occupant Comfort
- Increased Condensation Resistance
- 90° inside and outside corners
- 3-way adjustable curtain wall anchors
- Simplified fabrication, assembly, and installation
- Simplified dimensions for frame and glass lites for ease of installation and and an even aesthetic look
- Dual Finish capability for captured version (inside / outside finish)
- Optional substituted aluminum thermal barriers (required for Florida Product Approval)
Construction Use: New
Mullion Depth: 7-1/2"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline / Unitized
Glazing Installation: Outside / Structural
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge