YPI 1500 - Interior Access Panel Window
Category: Architectural Windows
YPI 1500 is an interior secondary access panel window system designed for new and retrofit installations where enhanced thermal (heat and cold), sound (acoustical), or privacy performance are critical to occupant comfort.
YPI 1500 can be integrated into most new and retrofit Storefront, Window Wall and Curtain Wall systems with little disruption to building occupants. When existing windows are weather-tight, and ventilation unnecessary, YKK AP interior accessory windows will improve thermal performance, reduce sound infiltration, and add privacy and security with optional between-glass Venetian blinds.
- Increase privacy
- Improved occupant comfort
- Enhance thermal performance of existing window systems
- Reduced sound transmission
- Low maintenance
- Retrofit installation with limited occupant disruption
- Minimal frame depth to fit within existing window frame openings
- Side-hinged access doors with custodial locks
- Integrated 5/8” or 1” between-glass Venetian blinds available in 16 colors
- Slip-clutch blind tilt control knob
- Lift out and Pivot access panels
- Concealed blind with tilt control
- Available in a variety of Architectural Finishes including: Anodized Plus® and Paint
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Window Configurations: Fixed
Frame Depth: 1-1/2"
Glass Type: Monolithic