YOW 350 XT - Thermally Broken Operable Window System for Insulating Glass
Category: Architectural Windows
YOW 350 XT achieves state of the art energy performance while utilizing standard 1" insulating glass.
Innovative design attributes minimize energy loss through a multitude of thermal barriers. This factory glazed window wall system has an overall depth of 3-1/2″ and is thermally broken by a combination of MegaTherm® Thermal Breaks and gasketing to insulate multiple air chambers. Improved occupant comfort is achieved by interior surfaces that are significantly warmer than traditional window systems in cold climates.
Advanced Thermal / Thermally Broken
- Up to 30% greater energy efficiency than traditional thermally broken systems – accepts a variety of glazing options, spacers, and gas fills for even greater efficiency
- AAMA/WDMA/CSAA 101/I.S. 2/A 440
- AW-PG100 Fixed
- AW-PG80 Operable, Fixed/Fixed, and Fixed/Operable
- Air Infiltration: 0.10 CFM / FT²
- Water Infiltration: 15 PSF
- YKK AP Euro Style Multi-Point Lock Handle
- Head / Jamb receptors and Sill Flashing
- Panning, Trim and Accessories
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Window Configurations: Casement Outswing / Fixed / Operable - Project Out
Frame Depth: 3-1/2"
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Iso Struts