YHW 60 TU - Pre-Glazed, Thermally Broken, Impact Window Wall System with Optional Slab Edge and Cover
Category: Window Walls
The YHW 60 TU is a 6-inch thermally broken, unitized, hurricane impact-resistant system that builds on YKK AP’s line of versatile wall solutions for mixed use buildings.
The YHW 60 TU is a 6-inch thermally broken hurricane impact- resistant system that builds on YKK AP’s line of versatile wall solutions for mixed use buildings. The glass plane is set to the front to maximize thermal performance and accommodates up to 1-5/16” glazing infill. Fast, efficient installation is achieved by using the same system for impact glazing on lower floors and the non-impact glazing on upper levels. Screw spline assembly and two piece mullions facilitate pre-glazing or inside glazing at the jobsite.
Unitized/Shop-Glazed / Thermally Broken / Hurricane Impact
- Slab edge cover to mimic the appearance of a curtain wall application
- Tested for hurricane WZ3 & HVHZ – Large & Small Missile
- Design Pressures up to 90 psf
- 10’ Span; 5’ Spacing
- Patented ThermaBond Plus® thermal break
- 90º and 135º corners
- Expansion, HD Mullions
- Compatible with YKK AP entrances, terrace doors and zero sightline vents
- High Performance Sill Flashing
- No Blind Seals
- Tall back leg for enhanced water resistance
- Patented 3 point attachment of end dam
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 6"
Framing Installation Method: Slab Edge / Screw Spline
Glazing Installation: Inside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge