25T / 35T / 50T - Thermally Broken Entrance Systems
Entrance systems by YKK AP offer an abundance of design options. Our unique VersaJamb® reinforced tubular door frame allows for side-lite glazing without shear clips while maintaining the structural integrity of transom frames. Also included is our MegaTherm® technology offering excellent energy efficiency and condensation resistance.
Our 25T/25T/50T Entrances are the next step up from our 25D/35D/50D Standard entrance doors. These doors are thermally broken with our MegaTherm® polyamide isobar technology for better thermal performance. The door corners are mechanically joined and welded to ensure that they are more than capable of withstanding today’s most demanding conditions. Custom entrances are available with options for glazing, mid rails, high bottom rails that will accommodate most custom hardware.
- Single and Double acting door options
- Thermally Broken with our MegaTherm® 6/6 nylon polyamide glass fiber reinforced bars
- Tested and manufactured well above standard grade and performance levels
- Design Freedom with varied rail and stile widths along with standard and custom entrance hardware
- Door Corners are mechanically joined and welded together
- Lifetime warranty on all entrance corners*
- Integrates with a variety of our YKK AP products
* Contact YKK AP for specific details on our entrance warranty and limitations.
STANDARD & Custom Entrance OPTIONS
- 25T, 35T, and 50T Singles and Pairs
- Doors up to 8′-0″ Tall
- Offset Pivots, Center Pivot and Butt Hinge hanging options
- Overhead and concealed closers
- MS Lock and CVR Exit Device (Offset Pivot only)
- Standard and Custom Hardware
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Sightline: Narrow Stile: 2-1/2" Medium Stile: 3-1/2" Wide Stile: 5"
Mullion Depth: 2" Door Leaf Thickness
Entrance Style: Standard
Stile Width: Narrow / Medium / Wide
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Iso Struts