YCU 750 TU - Thermally Broken, Unitized Curtain Wall System
Category: Curtain Walls
A unique, thermally broken, dry glazed 7.5" unitized curtain wall system designed for maximum flexibility.
YCU 750 TU is a unique, thermally broken, dry glazed unitized curtain wall system designed for maximum design flexibility. Drop on adjustable slab and slab edge anchors allow rapid job-site dry-in with reduced field labor. Efficient shop assembly is aided by YKK AP’s patented screw spline technology.
Unitized/Shop-Glazed / Thermally Broken
- Designed for easy and fast fabrication – 90 degree cuts and minimal notching
- Assemble and dry glaze in the shop
- Less time at the job-site with quick and efficient installation
- Dual finish option (interior and exterior)
- 1/4” or 1” infills
- 90 degree inside and outside corners
- Optional molded corner gaskets
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 7.5"
Framing Installation Method: Screw Spline
Glazing Installation: Outside / Inside
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Glass Configuration: Front