YWW 60 XT - Advanced Thermal Window Wall System with Optional Slab Edge and Cover
Category: Window Walls
The YWW 60 XT is our 6-in advanced thermal window wall system. It can be inside, outside and structural silicone (SSG) glazed. It also can be pre-glazed through the shop or stick built on the job site.
The YWW 60 XT is our 6-in advanced thermal window wall system. It contains 6/6 polyamide struts and ThermaBond® Plus pour and de-bridged urethane on the Sill Flashing and Head Receptors. It can be inside, outside and structural silicone (SSG) glazed. It also can be pre-glazed through the shop or stick built on the job site. I was designed to meet stricter energy codes, particularly in the north central and northeastern parts of the United States. Dual Finish capability is possible, along with a slab edge option with covers. For even stronger thermal performance, foam insulation and 1-5/16″ glass can be added to help keep interior spaces warmer, while keeping the cold outside.
Advanced Thermal / Unitized/Shop-Glazed
- Inside (IG), Outside (OG) and Structural Silicone (SSG) glazing options
- Pre-Glazed (Shop) or Stick Built (Field) installation options
- 1″ or 1-5/16″ glass
- Dual Finish capability
- Slab Edge option with covers
- Dual polyamide 6/6 struts on mullions
- Dual ThermaBond Plus® pour and de-bridged urethane on head and sill receptors
- Extra insulation can be added for even more thermal performance
- Integrates with other systems in our enerGfacade® advanced thermal product line
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Mullion Depth: 6"
Framing Installation Method: Slab Edge / Vertical Through / Screw Spline / Unitized
Glazing Installation: Outside / Inside / Structural
Glass Type: Insulating
Glass Configuration: Center
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge / Iso Struts