YSW 400 T - Thermally Broken Sliding Window for Monolithic and Insulating Glass
Category: Architectural Windows
YSW 400 T is an architectural grade (AW) rated sliding window that offers ease of operation.
The window is thermally broken by YKK AP MegaTherm® technology to conserve energy and reduce operating costs. Standard heavy-duty hardware provides years of worry free operation.
- Available configurations: OX, XO, OXO, & XOX
- HS-AW-40 rated
- Accepts 1″ insulating glass
- YKK AP MegaTherm® thermal break
- Standard heavy-duty hardware
- Factory glazing
- YFW 400 TU fixed lites available above, below, or next to the sliding window
- Head/jamb receptors, & stacking mullions
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Window Configurations: Horizontal Slider
Frame Depth: 4"
Glass Type: Monolithic / Insulating
Thermal Method: Iso Struts