YES SSG TU Vent - Thermally Broken Vent Window for Storefront, Window Wall and Curtain Wall
Category: Architectural Windows
Provide ventilation for your storefront or curtain wall project using a product that meets the 2012 International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) through Zone 6 with standard Low E (U = 0.29 COG).
In addition to exceptional thermal performance and condensation resistance in an SSG Vent product, this system also provides AW PG 65 architectural performance. The YES SSG TU Vent seamlessly blends with the surrounding framing system to become virtually invisible when viewed from a distance.
- Outstanding thermal performance utilizing standard 1” insulating glass
- Thermally broken – ThermaBond Plus® technology
- Overall system U-factor = 0.41 (using Ucog = 0.29)
- Warmer Interior Surfaces with CRFf of 69
- STC (ASTM E 90): 1” IG: 32, 1” Laminated: 35
- OITC (ASTM E 1425): 1” IG: 35, 1” Laminated: 28
- Designed for use with storefront, window wall and curtain wall applications
- AAMA/WDMA/CSA 101/I.S.2/A440-11: AW Rating – Performance Grade 65
- Water Infiltration: 15 psf
- YKK AP heavy duty Stainless Steel hinges and White Bronze cast locking hardware
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Window Configurations: Casement Outswing / Operable - Project Out
Frame Depth: 1-7/8"
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Pour and Debridge