YSD 400 - Heavy Duty Sliding Door
Category: Sliding Doors
YSD 400 is a heavy duty sliding door system designed to comply with higher structural loads while maintaining a pleasing appearance.
The sliding doors are completely manufactured by YKK AP and shipped knocked-down for field assembly to reduce shipping cost. Operable and side-lite panels are factory glazed for easy installation. Standard heavy duty hardware and stainless steel tandem rollers are supplied to provide years of worry-free operation.
- AAMA/WDMA 101/I.S. 2-97/NAFS-02
- AW-60 Grade
- Available configurations: OX, XO, XX, OXO, & OXXO
- 4-1/16″ frame depth
- Accepts 1″ insulating glass
- Factory glazing & screens
- High sills & head/jamb receptors
- Standard heavy-duty hardware, includingstainless steel tandem rollers & track cover for years of worry-free operation
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Sliding Door
Glass Type: Insulating