StyleGuard® Sliding Doors
StyleGuard sliding patio doors are a beautiful option for giving a room an appealing focal point. They invite natural light into the room and take advantage of its views.
Like all StyleGuard window and door products, the sliding patio doors are meticulously crafted with the finest materials and workmanship. StyleGuard sliding patio doors are designed for powerful visual appeal and years of protection, energy-saving comfort and trouble-free operation. StyleGuard sliding patio doors are available with an optional brick mould, which provides additional millwork detailing and a J-channel receiver for siding projects.
ENERGY STAR / Hurricane Protection
- Heavy-Duty Extruded Sliding Screen Door: Standard with all StyleGuard doors
- Double Weather Stripping: Optimum protection against air, water, noise, and dust infiltration
- Optional 180 Brick Mould and J-Channel: Produces a rich detailed appeanance while reducing labor and material costs typical of J-channel applications
- Extra Strong Frame: For improved water rating and impact-resistance
- Corrosion-Resistant Hardware: For lasting durability in the harshest environments
- 1″ Insulated Impact-Resistant Laminated Glass: Complies with ASTM and MIami-Dade protocols for impact resistance, while low-E and low-conductance spacers are standard for optimal thermal efficiency
Discover our Commercial Architectural Windows
Construction Use: New Construction
Grille Options: Simulated Divided Lines / Sculptured Grids between Glass / Flat Grids between Glass
Available Options: Neat Lo-E Glass
Door Type: Sliding Door
Door Panels: Three / Four
Maximum Door Opening: 95-1/4" x 79-1/2"
Exterior and Interior Finishes
Glass Efficiency Options