StyleView® Flange Windows
YKK AP StyleView® brand Single & Double-Hung vinyl windows are now available with a versatile flange option for masonry construction.
YKK AP StyleView® brand vinyl windows are now available with a versatile flange option for masonry construction, such as typically found in Florida home building. Flanges are integral or factory applied to the face perimeter of each unit and, if damaged, can be easily replaced. StyleView® flange windows are perfect for both new and replacement projects, and available in single and double-hung (single, twin, and triple), casement, transom, picture, awning and double slider configurations. For masonry construction in coastal areas, StyleGuard® impact-resistance windows are also available with the flange option.
ENERGY STAR / Flange Support
- Integral or Applied 1/2″ Flange: Extruded or factory applied to face of unit, providing a finished return.
- 3/4″ Insulated Glass: Low-E and low-conductance spacers are standard for optimal thermal efficiency.
- Tilt-In Bottom Sash: Makes cleaning easier.
- Double Weather Stripping: Optimum protection against air, water, noise, and dust infiltration.
- Fusion-Welded Sloped Sill & Projected Sill Nose: For an architecturally correct look and improved water rating.
Discover our Commercial Architectural Windows
Construction Use: New Construction / Replacement
Grille Options: Simulated Divided Lines / Sculptured Grids between Glass / Flat Grids between Glass
Available Options: Removable Top Sash