MegaTherm® 35XT / 50XT - Advanced Thermal Commercial Entrances
Our MegaTherm® 35/50 XT Advanced Thermal Commercial Swing Doors offer excellent energy efficiency and condensation resistance. They fit seamlessly within our enerGfacade® suite of products, making them a versatile option for clients interested in LEED® certification.
Available in both a medium (35XT) and wide (50XT) stile, our MegaTherm Commercial Swing Doors are thermally broken using our MegaTherm polymer. This polymer provides excellent energy efficiency and condensation resistance using a non-conductive barrier, which expands and contracts at the same rate as aluminum, allowing the door to retain its integrity through wide temperature fluctuations. All of these qualities make a MegaTherm XT entrance a prime candidate for buildings, requiring LEED certification.
The MegaTherm feature gives the designer the option of having different finishes (1) or colors on the interior and exterior side of the doors. Coupled with the mechanically joined/welded door corners and an extensive array of hardware options, this entrance system is highly versatile and durable.
Advanced Thermal / Thermally Broken
- Accepts standard 1″ insulating glazing units as well as advanced glazing, including suspended film, up to 1-1/2″
- Foam polymer inserts in the horizontal members to reduce convection
- Dual perimeter air seals
- Doors designed to allow many hardware options without bridging the thermal break – our doors have additional space so that hinges don’t bridge the break.
- Singles: 3′-0″ x 7′-0″
- Pairs: 6′-0″ x 7′-0″
- Offset Pivot, Butt Hung and Continuous Hinge
- MS Lock, RIM and CVR Exit Device
- Singles: 4′-0″ x 8′-0″
- Pairs: 8′-0″ x 8′-0″
- Standard and Custom Hardware
Construction Use: New / Retrofit
Door Type: Swinging/Terrace Door
Entrance Style: Standard
Stile Width: Medium / Wide
Glass Type: Insulating
Thermal Method: Iso Struts
Bob Evans Farms Corporate Headquarters
Bob Evans Farms recently built their new headquarters in New Albany, OH. The project featured the enerGfacade line with products from the entrances, storefront and curtainwall categories.View Project